What's in it for the Professional?
- Strong marketing plan for the entire group, as well as individual promotional material
- Opportunity to pick up additional appointments from clients who cannot see their regular beauty professional due to scheduling conflicts or unavailability
- Opportunity to buy products (some branded!) for less thanks to volume buying
- Optional shared booking schedule that includes individual client information for quick access
- Ongoing training, tips, luncheons and networking
- No-show and late cancel database. You decide if you want to accept a client with a poor attendance history
- No commissions paid to salons
- No additional charges for company marketing plans
- Option to purchase branded items for personal use, giveaways or retail at reduced costs
- Ability to network with other professionals to share information and referrals
- Opportunity to work with a recognized brand while retaining full ownership and decision making of your business
- First 100 Eye Candy business cards completely free
- Optional professional email address with “@eyecandybeauty.ca”
What is Required of the Professional?
- This opportunity is available to only home-based professionals with no paid employees
- All professionals must have a current business license in the city or town where they are located and keep it renewed on an annual basis
- Artists must have proof of training through a professional organization (no self-trained technicians)
- Professionals must follow all required sanitation and disinfecting practices, particularly relating to Covid-19
- Professionals must maintain a clean, organized space including any parts of the home that the client will be subject to
- Professionals will sign a confidentiality agreement protecting both the information of the company as well as the clients in the database
- All appointments must be booked through the shared scheduling calendar
- Professionals will use the Eye Candy name and brand as part of their business name and in all private marketing materials
Our Commitment to You!
- Vet all applicants to ensure the company includes only the best beauty professionals
- Provide a marketing campaign that encompasses all the services offered as well as the individual professionals
- Maintain the schedule calendar, database, email and website, including all associated costs
- Volume buying whenever possible to help reduce overall supply costs to the professional.
- Provide random business visits to ensure the company standards are always being met
- Conduct random client follow-up calls for ways to improve the company, the overall performance, the product, as well as to get positive testimonials to share with the group, on the website and in marketing pieces
- Provide branded promotional products for purchase by the professionals for use at their discretion
- Future potential to offer access to group health and dental benefits
- Incentive bonuses for helping to make our company grow
What Are They saying
Love getting my eyelashes done here! Such a beautiful lady who does an amazing job every time, definitely recommend!!
It’s always an amazing time every time I come here to get my lashes done! I love going in and coming out feeling like a goddess. Definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to get their lashes done!
Dawna is fantastic at lashes and brows! She is super professional, has a clean and cute studio and is very talented in all of her beautiful work!
We would love to hear from you!